I have been working as a dry stone waller since 2005. It is a fantastic material to work with and not only does it look fantastic it will last a life time.
What are the benefits of dry stone walls?
- Durable: should last at least 100 years without requiring extensive repairs
- Local: can be built using local materials
- Environmental: no cement or its accompanying pollution and CO2 emissions
- Sustainable: uses natural quarried stone
- Encourages Wildlife: walls are a sanctuary for mice, voles, birds, slow worms, toads, newts, insects, mosses and lichens
- Windbreaks: can provide much need respite from windy conditions
Significantly stronger and much better looking than wooden fencing which can be brought down by the wind.
Contact us to find out more and get a FREE survey.